Whilst what we have heard so far is not at all the story I was hoping for, I am going to try and focus on the positives. For followers old and new, here is a post of where I’m at (or trying to be at. For now. Hey, I’m trying!):
1. There is potential for some fantastic growth for everyone, both separately and together.
2. I have always tried to have the attitude of “wait till we see it”. Sometimes it’s really hard! And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having strong reactions, be they positive or negative. W are here because we are passionate, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. But in the end I try to remember that premature gleejaculation (thanks wordplaying) is as disappointing as it sounds, so I resolve to wait and see. (Again, not always easy, or successful!).
3. I have zero doubts that Klaine will end up together. Zero. It may just take a little longer than we thought to get them there.
4. I know I am preaching to the converted here, but those who send hate to the writers, cast or crew are dicks. Rant on your blog, wail to your friends, even send a politely worded letter/tweet/email expressing your displeasure (not the cast or crew for this option - RIB are the only ones with any power here). Just remember the wise words of the lovely Darren Criss: “nobody likes an asshole”.
5. I love this show. I love this fandom. Klaine own my heart. I will be here laughing/crying/screaming/flailing until the very end and beyond. I hope you will be too :).
6. I will most likely discuss spoilers if and when they come out, and give my honest reactions, but even if they make me want to cry, I don’t intend to be a negative blog. I’ll give an opinion, discuss, then move on. I’m not going to be all Pollyanna about things - if I’m sad, mad or wtf?, I’ll express it, I just won’t dwell on it for too long (anyone is welcome to come into my inbox and talk through things though - anytime). Sometimes that might mean not posting anything for a while, although with faves like Chris Colfer and Darren Criss, there’s no shortage of interesting material, or at the very least, some pretty pictures!
7. I cannot believe we have to wait until January. Is it too early for a drink? (It’s midday here gleescape, yes, it’s too early for a drink. Go and do some work).